TEMA European Territories: Identity and Development
- Multiple degree European Master Course
- The 2-year-long (120 ECTS, four semesters)
- The four research scales: Civilization, Nation, Region and City as well as four different approaches to historical, political, social and cultural issues of space and those of territory
- The four European universities: Eötvös Loránd University of Budapest (Hungary), École des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales of Paris (France), University of Catania (Italy) and Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic)
- Multidisciplinary approach within the international context of Social Sciences, in which History, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Urbanism and Area Planning are concerned
- Languages: English and French, special course "English ONLY"
News in Master TEMA
The application for self-funding students has been re-opened, students can apply until 20th July, 2016! The online application re-opened !
Do you want to study in Paris or Budapest or Prague or Catania? Complete application and other documentation and send them until 20th July 2016 to TEMA Secretariat in Budapest! We are looking forward!
MASTER TEMA PHOTO